In 2010 we converted our large 6 bedroom home into a family style Bed & Breakfast located only 15 minutes from Lima International Airport. For the ease of the traveler we offer airport transfers for $16 pick-up and $11 drop-off, any time of day or night.
Fresh Ceviche with our Guests!
Our living room.
The mural painted on our garden wall by Michael Hammond of D.C.
One of the guest rooms
Located in a safe gated community with 24 hour security, there are 4 rooms and 2.5 baths to comfortably host up to 9 people at a time. If you have a slightly larger group, no problem, we have extra beds we can set up for your stay.
At Peru RoadTrip B&B we offer many comforts that you will not find at many places in Peru for this price including:
- A large breakfast with fresh fruit, real coffee, eggs, juice, and a variety of fresh baked goods.
- Filtered water, and hot tea all day long
- Comfortable beds, clean towels, toiletries
- 24 hour hot water
- Free WiFi
- Access to full kitchen
- Outdoor sitting area
- Surf in Lima
- Tons of local advice on places to see and things to eat
- 2 minute walk to the Lima Zoo- Parque De Las Leyendas
- 5 blocks from the Plaza San Miguel, a modern shopping mall
- Close to restaurants, supermarkets, banks, pharmacies
- Day & extended tours
- Airport transportation services